Hyatt Place Pittsburgh North Shore- Our Hotel
During your stay, a Host will happily assist you with orders from our new Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7, featuring our signature flatbreads, a Make It 2 option and delicious new sandwiches, greens, apps & more. Or you can enjoy specialty Starbucks® coffee, premium beer, wine & cocktails over friendly conversation at the intimate Bakery Café. Also enjoy the free breakfast, available daily in our Guest Kitchen.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi Internet access
- 24/7 Gallery Menu offering appetizers, soups, salad, sandwiches, pizza, and flatbreads
- Free breakfast with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, Greek yogurt, and more
- Grab 'n Go case offers fresh sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Coffee to Cocktail Bar serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines & cocktails
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit® fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Patio with fire pit and propane gas grille for you to enjoy
- On Site Parking is $22.00 a night and one car per reservation. This allows for come and go priviledges.
Maps and Directions
Leaving the airport, head North on Airport Boulevard until you see the Airport Exit/Return to Terminal/Hotel parking sign. Merge onto PA-60 S toward Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania Turnpike East/ I-79. Merge onto US-22 E/US-30 E (becomes East I 376) old I 276. Take the FT Duquesne Boulevard exit, Exit 6c. Then take the Fort Duquesne Boulevard ramp. Stay straight on Fort Duquesne Boulevard. Turn left onto 6th St. Bridge/Roberto Clemente Bridge (becomes Federal St). Turn left onto W. General Robinson Street. Turn left onto Mazeroski Way. Turn right on North Shore Drive. Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore is located on the right-hand side.
Leaving the airport, take the first right toward Camp Hollow Road and turn left at Camp Hollow Road. Take the first right onto Lebanon Church Rd/State Route 885. Continue to follow Lebanon Church Road. Turn right at Lebanon Rd/PA-885 N. Then turn left at Mifflin Road. Continue onto West Ashby St/Baldwin Rd/Calera St/PA-885 N. Continue to follow PA-885 N. Make a slight right at West Ashby Street. Continue onto E Carson Street. Make a slight right at West End Bridge. Take the North Shore exit toward I 279/US-19 N/Downtown. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for North Shore. Merge onto North Shore Drive. Make a slight right toward North Shore Drive. Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore is located on the left-hand side.
- Maximum of two (2) dogs, not exceeding 75 pounds total, or one dog not exceeding 50 pounts
- $75 non refundable, tax inclusive fee for guests staying 1-6 nights
- $100 non refundable, tax inclusive fee for guests staying 7-30 nights
- Guests staying longer than 30 days, please contact hotel
- Dogs need to be housebroken
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM